Perhaps the most versatile mic you'll ever own.
The CAD Equitek e100 Condenser Microphone is a redesign of the popular E100. The Equitek e100 is a high-sensitivity supercardioid condenser mic that excels for live applications, capturing the subtleties of choirs, pianos, and stringed instruments, and performing equally well in high-pressure live percussion applications. A -20dB pad switch and an 80Hz low-cut roll-off switch let you customize response. Provides remarkable transparency and detail.
Requires phantom power.
- Servo-condenser electret capsule
- Supercardioid pattern
- Stainless/brass triple stage pop/EMI filter for unmatched ballistic stability, high SPL characteristics, and plosives control
- Sophisticated laser trimmed op-amp circuitry for increased management of fast transient response
Equitek e100 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: side-address, supercardioid electret condenser
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 18kHz (with low end boost)
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: Low (200 ohms nominal)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -57dB (0dB = 1 volt per microbar)
- Dynamic Range: 126dB
- Maximum SPL: 148dB SPL (with pad on)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.5%
- Powering: 48 - 52 Volts Phantom Power, 8mA
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR type
- Finish: Durable Black urethane housing with brass plated front grille screen
- Net Weight: 20.8oz. (589.67 grams)