CAD DH100 Drummer isolation headphones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An essential performance tool for studio and stage.
The CAD DH100 are high-output stereo isolation headphones for drummers. They offer an extended bass response that enables the user to hear program material or a click track during a recording session or live performance with superior clarity while attenuating ambient noise by 19dB. The DH100 headphones are destined to become a vital accessory for performing drummers.
- Reduces high sound pressure levels
- 50mm high-output neodymium drivers
- Extended bass response to 10Hz
- Foam cushions for maximum comfort and sound isolation
- 19dB of ambient noise reduction
DH100 Drummer isolation headphones Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10Hz -20KHz
Sensitivity: 105dB @ 1mW
Maximum Power Rating: 500mW
Ambient Noise Reduction: 19dB
Driver: 50mm Neodymium
Cable Length and Connection: 1m [39.4 in.] cord with 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. connector