CAD CM217 Small Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneProduct #271323 CAD 271323 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Perfect for acoustic instruments, strings, cymbals, and overhead.
The CAD CM217 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone that was designed for acoustic guitars, stringed instruments, cymbals, hi-hats, and more. Features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Mic clip included.
Great mic and affordable. Order today.
CM217 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Operating principle: condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 13KHz
- Sensitivity: -41dBV (8.9mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 230 ohms
- Hi-pass Filter: 200Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power requirements: P12, P24, P48, 11mA(P48)