Buttkicker Power Amplifier
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Makes the most of your Buttkicker system.
Designed specifically to power the ButtKicker LFE and Concert, the BKA1000-N is an incredible value, chock full of features designed to make the installation and operation of the ButtKicker easier and more affordable.
With the Buttkicker Power Amplifier, no preamplifier is required. For home theater, just use a RCA cable to go from your processor's subwoofer out to the RCA input on the ButtKicker Amplifier. Then, use 12-gauge speaker wire from the amplifier to the ButtKicker. It's as simple as that-plug 'n play. With 1100W into 4Î and 2100W into 2Î, the BKA1000-N is able to power one or two 4Î ButtKicker Shakers (when wired in parallel).
With the low cutoff in the "on" position frequencies less than 25Hz are filtered out. This is ideal for musicians who do not need nor want the ButtKicker Shaker to "see" anything below 25Hz. When the low cutoff is in the "off" position all frequencies are passed on to the ButtKicker-ideal for home theater use and the low frequency response the ButtKicker has become known for.
With the high cutoff in the "on" position, frequencies above 40 to 160Hz are filtered out-meaning only frequencies below 40 to 160Hz are passed to the ButtKicker. The variable high cutoff filter control allows you to set the high cutoff from 40 to 160Hz. This is ideal for home theater use when only low frequencies are wanted. Conversely, when used by musicians, leaving the high cutoff switch in the "off" position enables the ButtKicker to respond to all frequencies in its natural working range of 5 - 200Hz.
- 1100W @ 4Î
- 2100W @ 2Î-will power 2 ButtKicker LFEs wired in parallel, and 4 ButtKicker LFEs used in individual home theater seats
- 1050W per ButtKicker when 2 units are wired in parallel
- Class D switching technology
- Variable high cutoff, 40 to 160Hz
- Low cutoff, 25Hz switchable
- RCA and 1/4" inputs with 160mVolt and 1.25V sensitivities eliminates the need for a separate preamplifier
- Five-way binding post output
- Convection cooling: i.e. no fan
- Dimensions: 12"W x 11"L x 4.375"H