Bose T1 Tonematch Audio EngineProduct #H79502 Bose H79502 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The heart of the L1 system.
The Bose ToneMatch audio engine is designed to enrich the sound of musicians using any L1 system. Its powerful features and tone-shaping tools quickly bring you closer to the true sound of your voice and instruments. This versatile audio engine helps you sound your best in live performances. It expands the input capacity of your L1 system and gives you instant access to a host of proprietary EQ presets, standard effects and processors.
The ToneMatch audio engine puts Bose's largest library of customized presets at your command. These presets instantly adjust your system to match the intended natural sound of popular instruments and microphones. So you reproduce factory-specified tonal balanceâprecisely and at the touch of a button.
Different presets can be independently assigned to the engine's four channels. For example, select Audix OM5 mic presets for channels 1 and 2, Taylor guitar for channel 3 and Lakland bass for channel 4âall at the same time. Bose engineers continually work with manufacturers to expand the ToneMatch preset library. Updates are available to you free, with easy downloading via the engine's USB port.
Intelligent equalization: zEQ
Fine tune your sound with greater accuracy. Bose intelligent zEQ redefines low, mid and high ranges for each ToneMatchâ¢ preset. When you need to cut or boost specific frequency ranges for different instruments and mics, zEQ gives you the power.
Suite of effects and dynamics processing
Globally assign one of five different reverbs to each mic/line channel. You can also choose from 3 delay types, ten additional effects, and seven dynamics processorsâand assign them independently to each channel.
Store your customized settings for specific gigs with the "scenes" feature. The T1's engine comes with five predefined Bose scenes and ten you can define. Fast, one-touch scene recall helps you make quick work of repeat setups.
Simply link the engine to an L1 Model II system via the included digital cableâand rev it up. A sleek bracket is also included to attach the engine to the loudspeaker. For easy connection to a Model I system, use an analog cable and a T1 power adapter (optional).
Integrated ToneMatch and audio technologies
Powerful, multichannel ToneMatch audio engine designed for use with L1 Model I and Model II systems. Contains Bose's largest library of ToneMatch instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors.
Proprietary presets optimize L1 system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. Presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel. You'll also receive free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and the ToneMatch audio engine.
Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid and high frequency ranges of specified sources.
Single-band parametric equalizer centers on frequency you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
Select from five reverb types: small, medium, large, plate and cavern. Quickly assign global reverb type to desired channels and control individual channel's decay time, brightness and mix level.
Choose from analog, digital or tape delay. Independently assign different delay settings for desired channelsâwith control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analog delay for your guitar on channel 2.
Independently assign 10 different modulation effects: three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect. Gives you discrete control over designated parameters for each channel.
Apply and adjust dynamic sound processing to independent channels. Choose from three different compression types, plus a limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate.
Store, recall and edit performance "scenes"âsnapshots of key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time. Includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners. Scenes help simplify and reduce setup time when you're using an L1 system repeatedly in different venues.
- Rotary encoder for quick access to engine modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatchâ¢â¢ presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner
- Aux mode (channels 1 â 3) sends channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices Independent level controls
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 â 4/5) Master volume adjusts overall level of master output
- Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1 â 3 to drive specific microphones
- ToneMatchâ¢â¢ cable provides audio and power to ToneMatchâ¢â¢ audio engine from power stand
- Mounting bar and carriage attaches ToneMatchâ¢â¢ audio engine to L1 Model I or Model II loudspeaker
- Protective cover and carrying case protect controls and case when storing and transporting
- Library of customized ToneMatchâ¢â¢ presets
- Intelligent zEQ tone controls
- Suite of reverbs, effects and dynamics processing
- Storable scenes
- Large backlit display features intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings
- Chromatic tuner lets you yune instruments easily
- Three mic/line inputs/outputs
- Two line inputs (L/R)
- USB port
Order today and make the most of your L1 system, or any system for that matter.
T1 Tonematch Audio Engine Specifications:
- Main Inputs/Outputs
- Mic/line inputs (1 â 3): Analog channels with combination connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R): Analog channels for stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced 1/4" TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 â 4/5): Adjust levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1 â 3): For connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced 1/4" TRS cable.
- Aux output: Use with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1 â 4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master output: Analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced 1/4" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port: Connect digital output of engine to L1 Model II power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable. Single cable also supplies power to engine.
- USP Port: Update ToneMatch audio engine and back up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- Dimensions: 2 2/3'' x 6 1/2'' x 8 1/4''
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (1.0 kg)
- A/D conversion: 24-bits
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- PC requirements (for USB port): Windows 2000, 2000 Pro, XP
- What's in the Box:
- T1 ToneMatch audio engine box
- T1 ToneMatch audio engine
- ToneMatch cable
- Mounting bar and carriage
- Protective cover
- Carrying bag