- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A simplified, better-performing, and lower-priced controller for use with Bose Professional Systems.
The Panaray System Digital Controller II is a universal EQ controller designed to provide smooth, accurate spectral response for all Bose professional loudspeakers requiring active equalization. Push-button control allows easy selection of loudspeaker equalization along with routing configuration and optional global limiting. Mono, stereo, and bass array preset configurations are available.
The rackmount Panaray system controller II is a simplified, better performing, and lower priced than its predecessor. Completely redesigned and reengineered, and it features a brushed aluminum face, the new look for Bose Professional Systems Division electronics.
- Consolidates equalization into one central source, eliminating the need for separate EQ cards or additional equalizers
- Standard presets used in conjunction with Panaray bass loudspeakers allow you to create bass arrays at the touch of a button
- Selectable loudspeaker EQ at the touch of a button
- Special "lockout" feature prevents tampering to maintain initial system settings
- Improved dynamic range, 103 dB (typical), for better performance
- Can be configured for mono or stereo operation
- A bass mono sum feature is available for situations where stereo mid/high loudspeakers are paired with a single bass loudspeaker
- Two analog, balanced, differential XLR inputs and four analog, balanced, differential XLR outputs provide flexible connectivity
- RS232 connector for future software updates
- Easy-to-read 2 x 16 backlit LCD display on the front panel
- Global output limiter helps protect against sudden sound level spikes in program material
- Engineered and tested for demanding professional environments
- Transferable one-year limited warranty
Make great sound a simple matter of pushing a few buttons. Order the Panaray System Digital Controller II today.