Bose MB4 Modular Bass Module BlackProduct #602063 Bose 602063 YAEB Powered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Bass for indoor systems.
Compact low-frequency loudspeaker designed primarily to provide bass augmentation for Bose Panaray and DS systems in small to medium-size indoor permanent installations. It can also be used as portable sound reinforcement.
- Unique 4 x 5.25" (133 mm) high-excursion woofer configuration provides deep bass to 35 Hz with fast transient response
- Modular design allows stacking of multiple enclosures for increased maximum sound levels
Order today and dramatically enhance your low end.
MB4 Modular Bass Module Specifications:
- System Performance
- Frequency Response: (+/-3 dB)1 45 Hz - 310 Hz
- Frequency Range :(-10 dB)1 35 Hz - 350 Hz
- Nominal Dispersion: Omni-directional below 200 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Filter: 30 Hz high-pass filter
- Overload Protection: PTC/Lamps (2)
- Long-Term Power Handling: 2 200 W (800 W peak)
- Sensitivity: (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)3 87 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m4: 110 dB SPL (116 dB SPL peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Î©
- Driver Compliment: Four (4) 5.25" (133 mm) low-frequency drivers
- Enclosure: High-density wood composite with solid color PVC laminate, high-impact polypropylene end caps
- Grille: Powder-coated steel grille
- Environmental: Indoor use only
- Connectors: Two (2) parallel-wired NL4 Neutrik Speakon connectors
- Suspension / Mounting: Four (4) M8 threaded inserts (2 top, 2 bottom)
- Dimensions: 26.7" H x 10.2" W x 18.2" D (678 mm x 260 mm x 463 mm)
- Net Weight: 45 lbs (20 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg)