Bose L1 Model II System With B1 Bass Module and Tonematch
Live Sound Packages
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Uniquely designed speaker system for lower-range instruments and vocalists.
BOSE has always been known and appreciated for taking audio to higher levels with unique, forward-thinking designs, and the L1 Model II single bass package with ToneMatch audio engine follows this successful formula. It is the premier BOSE L1 loudspeaker system for musicians, with their smoothest, most consistent sound coverage and most powerful tone-shaping tools. Lightweight and modular, this sleek L1 Model II system is extremely portable, easily fitting into a car trunk and so simple to put together, you're ready in a few minutes.
One of the most portable sound systems for musicians offered by BOSE, combines the L1 Model II single bass package with ToneMatch audio engine provides wide coverage, smooth tonal balance, and a suite of studio-class effects and tone-shaping tools. It's packed with proprietary BOSE technology designed to improve your amplified sound.
Like the original, award-winning BOSE L1 loudspeaker system, this Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees-onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system's enchanted tonal balance comes from BOSE's Articulated Array speaker technology. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Deep bass from small enclosures
BOSE L1 Model II systems come with one B1 bass module to ensure more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments - including guitars, keyboards and various horns. Like most of BOSE's equipment, the B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance.
Light and easy, yet tough
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems. Having said that, all of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and includes padded carrying bags for the major components.
T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
Combining the T1 ToneMatch audio engine with an L1 system gives you exceptional amplified tone and sound processing capabilities. The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of BOSE's largest library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones.
The T1 ToneMatch audio engine is designed to enrich the sound of musicians using any Bose L1 system. Its powerful features and tone-shaping tools quickly bring you closer to the true sound of your voice and instruments. This versatile digital mixer helps you sound your best in live performances. It expands the input capacity of your L1 system and gives you instant access to a host of proprietary EQ presets, standard effects and processors.
Hundreds of sonic refinements-instantly
The ToneMatch audio engine puts BOSE's largest library of customized presets at your command. These ToneMatch presets instantly optimize instruments and microphones for any L1 system, all at the touch of a button.
Different presets can be independently assigned to the engine's four channels. For example, select Audix OM5 mic presets for channels 1 and 2, Taylor guitar for channel 3 and Lakland bass for channel 4 - all at the same time.
BOSE's engineers often work with manufacturers directly to expand the ToneMatch preset library. Updates are available to you free, with easy downloading via the engine's USB port.
Intelligent equalization: zEQ
Fine-tune your sound system with greater accuracy. Bose intelligent zEQ redefines low, mid and high ranges for each ToneMatch preset. When you need to cut or boost specific frequency ranges for different instruments and mics, zEQ gives you the power.
Suite of effects and dynamics processing
Globally assign one of five different reverbs to each mic/line channel. You can also choose from three delay types, ten additional effects, and seven dynamics processors-and assign them independently to each channel.
Store your customized settings for specific gigs with the Scenes feature. The engine comes with five predefined BOSE scenes and ten you can define. Fast, one-touch scene recall helps you make quick work of repeat setups.
Simply link the engine to your BOSE L1 Model II system via the included digital cable and rev it up. A sleek bracket is also included to attach the engine to the loudspeaker.
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS phone cable
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules
- Automatically adjusts EQ appropriately when bass modules are connected
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output (accepts 1/4" TRS phone cable)
- 4 Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker
- Compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers
- Integrated ToneMatch audio engine and audio technologies provide four independent channels featuring Bose's largest library of ToneMatch instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ, and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors
- Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize L1 system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics
- Over 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel
- Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch audio engine
- Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument
- Single-band ParaEQ centers on frequency you specify for each independent channel
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness
- Three delay types (analog, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels with control over designated parameters for each channel
- Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels
- Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time
- The engine includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners
- Chromatic tuner
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings
- Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters
- Aux mode (channels 1 - 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices Independent level controls for optimal signal output
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 - 4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels
- Master volume adjusts overall level of master output
- Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1 - 3 to drive specific microphones
- ToneMatch cable transfers audio signals and provides power to ToneMatch audio engine from L1 Model II power stand
- Mounting bar and carriage for securely attaching ToneMatch audio engine to L1 Model I or Model II loudspeaker
A stylish and effective way to get more bass in their face. Order today!
L1 Model II System With B1 Bass Module and Tonematch Specifications:
- L1 Model II System:
- Mic/line inputs (1 - 3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers (Inputs accept balanced 1/4" TRS cable, edit control affects both channels)
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals (Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly)
- Preamp outputs (1 - 3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced 1/4" TRS cable
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1 - 4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced 1/4" TRS cable (Select from pre- or post-master volume settings)
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model II power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator Loudspeaker Top
- 43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D (110.5cm x 9cm x 10.5cm)
- 16.3lb. (7.4 kg)
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker bottom
- 43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D ( 110.5cm x 9cm x 10.5cm )
- 17.4lb. (7.9kg)
- L1 Model II power stand
- 5"H x 10"W x 27"D ( 12.8cm x 26.2cm x 69.2cm )
- 23.7lb. (10.7kg)
- B1 bass module
- 15"H x 10.25"W x 17.75"D ( 38cm x 26cm x 45cm )
- 25.1lb. (11.4kg)
- ToneMatch Audio Engine
- A/D and D/A conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling rate: 48kHz
- USB: 1.1 protocol, Type A to Type B cable
- PC requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000, 2000 Pro, XP
- Dimensions: 8.22" (L) x 6.52" (W) x 2.66" (H), 208.9mm (L) x 165.5mm (W) x 67.6mm (H)
- Weight: 2.14lb. (0.97kg)