Bose L1 Model 1S System with B1 Bass Module and ToneMatch Audio Engine
Live Sound Packages
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Compact system with powerful front end audio engine and two bass modules.
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The new L1 Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It's compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. This system works well for solo musicians, bands and public speakers. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1 Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides—delivering 180-degree coverage—but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker.
Unique Bose® technologies enable the system to serve as both PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer—and you hear just what the audience hears. You're in control, and there's no need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
Convenience to go
The three components of the L1 Model 1S system—upper array, lower extension and power stand—connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Setup and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the included carry bags, making transport easy, too.
Powerful multichannel audio engine
Combining the T1 ToneMatch audio engine with your L1 system expands your options to connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch engine to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of a library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones. The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model 1S system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
Deep bass from small enclosures
The B1 bass module is our more portable bass option, and this package includes two of the B1 bass modules.. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
With the L1 Model 1S system you can add a second B1 module or power one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power.
- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- B1 bass module included
L1 Model 1S System with B1 Bass Module and ToneMatch Audio Engine Specifications:
- L1 Model 1S top array: 43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- L1 Model 1S bottom extension: 39.63"H x 4.15"W x 4.13"D
- Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.8 kg)
- L1 Model 1S power stand: 5"H x 10"W x 27"D
- Weight: 23.7 lbs (10.7 kg)
- B1 bass module
- 15"H x 10.25"W x 17.75"D
- Weight: 25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)
- T1 ToneMatch audio engine
- Mic/line inputs (1 - 3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced ¼" TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1 - 3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced ¼" TRS cable.
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1 - 4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced ¼" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model 1S power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- 2.67"H x 6.5"W x 8.25"D ( 6.76 cm x 16.6 cm x 20.9 cm )
- 2.1 lbs (1 kg)