Bose ControlSpace SP24 Sound Processor
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sound processor ideal for auditoriums, restaurants, bars, retail stores, and more.
The BoseÂ® ControlSpaceÂ® SP-24 sound processor simplifies audio DSP for 2x4 installed and portable applications by offering two methods of configuration based on user preference and loudspeaker type.
Fast system setup is achieved using front-panel LCD menus and controls, which offer a basic method of configuration for systems using Bose loudspeakers. Factory- installed Bose loudspeaker equalization curves are selectable together with common routing configurations. Additional settings are also available from the front panel, such as gain and delay, for basic system tuning.
Using the SP-24 Editor software, additional signal processing parameters are available for system equalization and optimization. For unique signal routing and processing configurations, or when used with non Bose loudspeakers, the SP-24 sound processor in combination with the SP-24 Editor software serves as a general-use DSP processor.
SP-24 Editor software.
The intuitive SP-24 Editor software provides complete access to all signal routing and signal processing settings, whether connected live or offline. Using the SP-24 Editor, create custom scenes that can be saved locally to a PC, or, using a USB connection, stored directly to the processor.
The SP-24 Editor delivers a host of graphical tools to adjust signal routing, input and output 9-band equalization, band pass filters, delays, peak limiter, gain and polarity control. Create custom loudspeaker equalization curves using the 9-band DualEQ, or quickly configure loudspeaker equalization for both current and legacy Bose professional loudspeakers using the Speaker EQ selection list. When connected, live control and signal level monitoring allows real-time access for precise system optimization.
The SP-24 Editor is designed for operation on most 32- and 64-bit Windows-based PCs and is available for download at pro.Bose.com.
- Program and store custom scenes with included SP-24 software
- SP-24 Editor software provides complete access to all functions
- Simplified front panel LCD menus and controls
- Plug-and-play USB port for PC access to system configurations and more
- Extensive Bose professional loudspeaker library
- Signal and clip LED indicators
- Front panel lockout prevents unauthorized use
Shape the sound of your space. Order the ControlSpace SP-24 today.
ControlSpace SP24 Sound Processor Specifications:
- Audio Performance
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+0/-1 dB)
- THD+N 0.015 % (typical)
- Channel Separation (Crosstalk) 100 dB (typical)
- Dynamic Range 107 dB (typical)
- Integrated DSP
- Audio Latency 1.52 ms
- A/D and D/A Converters 24-bit
- Sample Rate 48 kHz
- Maximum Output Delay 170 ms
- Audio Inputs
- Input Channels 2 channels
- Inputs 2 analog, balanced, differential
- Maximum Input Level +18 dBu
- Connectors, Input XLR
- Input Impedance Differential 2.2 kâ¦ @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity Selectable: 0/+6/+18 dBu
- Audio Outputs
- Outputs 4 analog, balanced, differential
- Connectors, Output XLR
- Output Impedance Differential 200 â¦
- Maximum Output Level +18 dBu
- Indicators and Controls
- Audio Indicators Input signal present (Green LED)
- Input signal clip at 0 dBFS (Red LED)
- Electrical Specifications
- Mains Voltage 100 VAC - 240 VAC (+/- 10%, 50/60 Hz)
- AC Power Consumption 15 W
- AC Mains Standard IEC (C14)
- Power Dissapation 52 BTU (13.1 kcal)
- Rack Space Units 1RU
- Dimensions 1.8" H x 19" W x 8.6" D (45 mm x 483 mm x 218 mm)
- Net Weight 5.9 lb (2.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight 8.6 lb (3.9 kg)
- Operating Temperature 32 Â°F - 113 Â°F (0 Â°C - 45 Â°C)
- Storage Temperature -40 Â°F - 158 Â°F (-40 Â°C - 70 Â°C)
- Humidity 95% relative humidity, maximum
- Communication Port USB Type B (rear panel), PC interface