Blue Icicle XLR to USB Mic Converter/Mic Preamp
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A hassle-free way to get computer connected!
The Icicle XLR to USB Converter/Mic Preamp lets you easily connect your favorite microphone directly to your Mac or PC. The Blue Icicle performs dual functions as an XLR to USB adapter and a studio-quality microphone preamp. It features an analog gain control and also provides 48V phantom power for condenser microphones. The Icicle converter and preamp is the quick-and-easy way to perform digital recording, podcasting, and voice messaging. Includes 6ft. USB cable
- Works with Mac or PC computers
- No Special Drivers Required
- Studio Quality USB microphone preamp
- Supplies 48V phantom power for . condenser microphones
- Phantom power active light
- Fully balanced low noise analog front end
- Analog gain control
Get connected today!
Icicle XLR to USB Mic Converter/Mic Preamp Specifications:
- Sample/Word: 44.1K/16 bit
- Power Consumption: 200mA (from USB bus)
- System Requirements:
- Macintosh: Mac OSX with USB 1.0 or 2.0 and 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- Windows: XP Home Edition, Professional or Vista with USB 1.0 or 2.0 and 64 MB RAM (minimum) (Not compatible with Windows 7)