Open Box (Blemished) BLUE enCORE 300 Condenser Live Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rugged and uniquely constructed, and ideal in both stage and studio settings.
The Blue enCORE 300 Condenser Vocal Performance Microphone has with its roots in Blue's legendary tuned condenser studio microphones. The enCORE 300 mic's Aria Condenser Capsule is hand-selected and tuned for open, detailed, and present sound that is as well-suited to the stage as it is to the studio.
Blue's engineers matched the enCORE 300 mic capsule to a custom-designed phantom power circuit. Together they provide a rapid and powerful sound that is an ideal match for powerful vocals. The enCORE 300 microphone's unique reinforced chassis design mounts the capsule for optimal performance. The result is isolation from handling noise and vault-like protection.
- Hand-selected Aria Condenser Capsule tuned for stunning detail and powerful vocals
- Innovative reinforced chasis to protect the capsule while allowing maximum airflow for smooth, open sound
- Blue's proprietary phantom power circuit for consistent tone and minimal noise
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Floating capsule mount for isolation and minimal handling noise without pads or filters
- Stage-ready construction with heavy-gauge barrel
Let your voice be heard. Order the enCORE 300 today!
enCORE 300 Condenser Live Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Condenser capsule
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Freq. Response: 35Hz-20kHz
Max SPL: 140db SPL
Diameter: 28mm (50mm max) / 1.10" (1.97" max)