Blizzard The Puck: Unplugged RGB Battery-Powered UplightProduct #H86634 Blizzard H86634 YGB Lighting Controllers & Dimmer Packs https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Super-compact, battery powered LED PAR.
The Puck: Unplugged is a super-slim, LED PAR can lighting effect that operates completely from itâs easy-to-use Lithium-ion internal battery system, which allows you to operate the unit without the need for AC power for up to 20 hours of running time.
144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting.
The Puck: Unplugged RGB features 3 and 6-channel control modes, which mean it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
Just like the original Puck, all the power connections, DMX connections, LED control panel, main power switch, and the DMX power switch are all strategically placed on the back of the unit. This allows you to truly use The Puck: Unplugged in ANY position, including flat on the floor.
- High-capacity Lithium-Ion Battery system provides unplugged operation for up to 20 hours
- RGB color mixing via 144x high-power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 â 100%)
- User selectable 3 (Red/Green/Blue dimming) or 6 DMX channels
- Built-in chase macros via DMX
- Full RGB color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED control panel
- Running hours display
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
- Able to directly power the wiCICLE wireless system via DMX
- Strategically placed rear connections, allow for any position, including flat on the floor
Order this cordless, battery-operated PAR today.
The Puck: Unplugged RGB Battery-Powered Uplight Specifications:
- Weight & Dimensions
- (WxHxD): 3.75â x 8.25â x 8.25â
- Weight 4.5lb. (2.05 kg)
- Operating Voltage 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Fuse 3A 250V
- Power Consumption 20W
- Light Source
- LED 144x 10mm Red/Green/Blue 100K hrs.
- Beam Angle 21 degrees
- 32-degree field
- Luminous Intensity 3,920 Lux @ 1m
- Max. Operating Temp. 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Protocol USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels 3 or 6 (User Selectable)
- Input 3-pin XLR Male
- Output 3-pin XLR Female
- Other Operating Modes
- Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active,
- Color Preset, Standalone color mixing
- Field-replaceable Lithium-Ion, 11.1V 8.0Ah with built-in protection circuit