Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for critical sound monitoring of acoustic and classical music in an open environment.
The DT 880 PRO Headphones from Beyerdynamic combines all strengths of open, transparent headphones with those of more powerful, closed headphones. Specially designed housings and an improved system equalization turn this "remake" of the studio classic DT 880 into an ideal studio monitoring headphone, with analytical qualities. The complete sound spectrum is reproduced in detail from a well defined sub bass to the highest highs. The headphone's soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
- Semi-open studio Beyerdynamic headphones
- Analytical qualities
- Soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding earpieces for highest comfort
- Single sided cable
Improve your acoustic mixes today
DT 880 Pro Studio Headphones Specifications:
- Transducer type: dynamic
- Operating principle: semi-open
- Frequency response: 5-35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ohms/system
- Nominal sound pressure level at 1 kHz: 96 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 295g
- Length and kind of cable: 3 m coiled cable
- Connection: gold-plated mini stereo jack 3.5 mm & 6.35 mm adapter (1/4")