Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Reference headphone for control and monitoring applications.
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone of exceptional quality at a exceptional price, suitable for demanding professional and audiophile applications. The long-term comfort and accurate performance make the DT 770 PRO excellent monitoring headphones for recording studios, post production, or broadcasting situations.
The low mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a transient performance equalled only by electrostatic earphones, and, in combination with a carefully tailored frequency response, offer a natural and balanced sound.
Soft earpads and adjustable, sliding earpieces, together with a single-sided connecting cable, ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use. The DT 770 PRO features 250Î© drivers and a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo jack with 1/4" adapter and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
- Closed diffuse field studio headphone
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single-sided cable
- Soft inner headband
DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms Specifications:
- Transducertype: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Nominal frequency response: 5-35,000Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80Î©/250Î©
- NominalSPL: 96dBSPL
- Nominal T.H.D.: .<0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 18dB(A)
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Weight(without cable): 270g
- Length and type of cable:
- 80Î©version: 3m/straight cable
- 250Î©version: 3m/coiled cable
- Gold-plated stereo
- Jack plug (3.5mm)
- 1/4" adapter (6.35mm)