Beyerdynamic DT 770 M Monitoring Headphones for Drummers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
For drummers and FOH sound engineers.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 M Monitoring Headphones for Drummers feature excellent ambient noise attenuation, superb audio quality with high sound pressure level handling, and extended frequency range for realistic, dynamic sound. A single-sided cable with volume control, high long-term wearing comfort, and replaceable softskin earpads make these effective and ergonomic headphones for monitoring. 80 ohms. Includes leather carrying case.
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Superb audio quality with high sound pressure level handling
- Extended frequency range
- Single-sided cable with volume control
- High long-term wearing comfort, replaceable softskin earpads
- Robust spring stell headband
- Secure fit
DT 770 M Monitoring Headphones for Drummers Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo mini jack (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight without cable - 300 g
- Frequency response: 5-30,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7 80 ohms / system
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7: 105 dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7 < 0,2%
- Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation > 35dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear acc. to IEC 60268-7: approx 6.5
- Length and type of cable: 3m/straight cable
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Beyerdynamic DT 770 M Monitoring Headphones for Drummers:
I am very happy with these headphones so far!
I have cleaer sound from high to low and extra bass for electric drum set bass, is NOT an issue. With other headphones I did have some trouble seinheisser and NADY were, for the model I had not enough volume or range. Nady qh360 and Seinheisser HD210.
I have no comlaints as of yet.
I am sort of in shock regarding how something so small and light can pack so much range and power.
Def getting clear ecclectic sounds from all the angles and all the drum kits in my e-kit I would like to be able to hear clearly.