Professional headphones with custom sound features.
The CUSTOM ONE PRO headphones from Beyerdynamic are an ideal monitoring solution for both studio and home applications. These professional headphones get their name from the custom sound changing capability that can be selected in four stages from an analytical sound to a rich, full bass via the “CUSTOM Sound Slider” bass reflex vents at the housing shells. The CUSTOM Sound Slider features also allows you to attenuate more or less of the ambient noise around you by adjusting how far open or closed they are.
The versatile design with replaceable accessories gives the headphone a special individuality. By purchasing colored covers, rings, ear and headband pads you can change the look of the headphone at any time. The single-sided cable is a plug-in type with a gold-plated mini jack plug (3.5 mm). It is available in different versions and lengths for most various applications. The movable yokes and adjustable headband of spring steel allow a perfect fit for each head size. Soft, replaceable ear and headband pads ensure a pleasant comfort of wearing.
- Closed headphone
- Variable bass reflex system
- Versatile design with replaceable accessories
- High efficiency due to 16-Ohm drivers
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Single-sided, plug-in type connecting cable
- Soft, replaceable ear and headband pads
Buy a pair of CUSTOM ONE PRO headphones today, and hear music the way you want to.
CUSTOM ONE PRO Studio Headphones Specifications:
- Transmission type Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle) Closed
- Headphone impedance 16 ohms
- Headphone frequency response 5 Hz - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB
- Construction Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug Detachable cable – various connectors available
- Net weight without packaging 290 g