Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub BlackProduct #580545 Belkin 580545 YPE Computer Hardware https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Connect up to seven USB devices quickly and easily with top-loading speeds of 480Mbps.
Belkin's Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub features 2 top-loading downstream USB ports, as well as 5 horizontally mounted ports, all capable of transport rates of up to 480Mbps. You get amazingly fast access for temporary device connections such as USB thumb drives, and media readers, as well as power for USB lights, fans, and other accessories.
Monitoring your device activity is simpler than ever with the Belkin Hi-Speed USB port's LEDs for master power status and all port activity. The USB port's stackable, slim-line design saves valuable desk space, and the Belink USB Hub works seamlessly with all your USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
- Offers 2 easy-access, top-loading 480Mbps ports—perfect for your thumb drives, USB lights, or fans
- Features 5 horizontally mounted 480Mbps ports
- Transfers your data at up to 480Mbps
- Installs easily with plug-and-play convenience
- Works seamlessly with all your USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices
- Saves desk space with stackable, slimline design
- Supports hot swapping of all your USB devices
- Lowers power consumption for longer battery life
- Makes power supply optional in laptop applications
- Lets you monitor port and power status with LEDs
- Features over-current detection and safety
- Approved by USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF)
- Package Includes:
- Power adapter
- 5-pin Mini B USB cable
- User Manual
Save space, time, and money. Get this inexpensive hook-up for all your USB needs.
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- PC: Pentium processor-based computer with USB 2.0 port available, Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP and Vista
- Mac: Supports low- (1.5Mbps), full- (12Mbps), and high-speed (480Mbps) modes on PowerMac computers equipped with a USB 2.0 upgrade card and Mac OS 9 to OS 10