Behringer XENYX XL1600 Live MixerProduct #581861 Behringer 581861 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Feature laden and affordable.
The Behringer XENYX XL1600 is an ultralow-noise, high-headroom analog mixer for live audio applications featuring 12 state-of-the-art XENYX microphone preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs with ultrahigh RFI suppression. The XL1600's neo-classic British-style 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands allow for warm, musical sound.
This affordable mixer has 4 subgroup outputs with inserts and 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A. It features 6 aux sends per channel, 4 pre/post-fader switchable for flexible routing. It boasts an internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100–240V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption for energy efficiency.
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer for live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications
- 12 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs with ultra-high RFI suppression designed for live application
- Neo-classic British-style 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- 4 Subgroup outputs with inserts plus 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A
- 6 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel
- Clip and Signal LEDs plus 80Hz, EQ, Mute, Solo, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 2 multi-functional stereo FX returns with comprehensive routing options
- 2 Headphone and Speaker outputs with selectable Main/CD/Tape inputs
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100–240V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Order now and put the low-noise analog XL1600 to work for your live sound.
XENYX XL1600 Live Mixer Specifications:
- Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speaker
- System Specifications
- Frequency Response (-3dB: 45 Hz–18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40 Hz–20 kHz
- Max SPL Long-term @1m: 98 dB
- Max SPL Peak @1m: 121 dB
- Crossover: passive, 18 dB/oct at 3.5 kHz
- Mic Input
- Input type: 2 balanced XLR and 2 unbalanced 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -46 dBu
- Line Input
- Input type: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -26 dBu
- Type: 5-band graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250 Hz/500 Hz/1 kHz/4 kHz/8 kHz
- Equalize range: -12dB/+12dB
- Power amplifier
- Rated output power: 180W
- Max output power: 216W
- Power supply: 110V/60 Hz
- Max Power consumption: 276VA
- Rated THD: <0.5% (20 Hz–20 kHz)
- Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20 Hz–20k Hz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B