High-end features and performance for a low-end price.
The Behringer X1222USB mixing console takes the 1222FX up a notch, providing all the same great features, plus Behringer's 24-bit, dual-engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects. It can be used in either 4-mono XLR/4-stereo 1/4", or 6-mono/2-stereo operation. User-definable parameters include reverb time and brilliance, delay room size and repetitions, modulation depth and speed, and much more. The audio mixer's time-based functions can be addressed via a handy Tap button. The most recent parameter settings are always stored in memory. The Behringer USB mixer also features 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy one-knob functionality and a control LED, so you can take your vocals and instruments to a professional level.
The Behringer XENYX USB mixer is designed to handle your live gigs, and it provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with a built-in USB/audio interface, the Behringer XENYX USB mixer comes with all the recording and editing software you'll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All Behringer XENYX mixing consoles have one thing in common-great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic preamps represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology-and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. Behringer XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, Behringer XENYX USB mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British mixing consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll-without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on the Behringer XENYX mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous-dynamic compression. What is compression? Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs have great difficulty mastering. Behringer's "one-knob" compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for affordable USB mixers in this class-but standard on all Behringer XENYX USB mixers.
The Behringer X1222USB USB mixer features 24-bit dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects. Complete with a highly accurate input meter, these effects can be altered to your personal taste via the Parameter control. Time-based functions can be entered manually by pressing the Tap button in tempo with the music.
There was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio-and that time was pretty pricey. Modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer? That's where the Behringer XENYX USB mixer comes in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect any of these mixers directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixing console can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Which brings us to music software‚Ä¶
Free Would Be Nice!
Because you'll want to take full advantage of the Behringer XENYX X1222USB USB mixer's recording and podcasting potential, Behringer's thrown in a massive software package that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You're ready to go live on your PC or Mac computer right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
energyXT2.5 Compact Behringer Edition Included
When you're ready to take your recording projects to the next level, XT Software's energyXT is just the trick. This DAW (digital audio workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or Web-ready recordings. energyXT includes its own multi-FX processor, plus a built-in synthesizer/sampler and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed directly via an external controller (such as Behringer's UMA25S) or programmed in step-write mode.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Behringer XENYX, phantom-powered Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact Behringer Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo-input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 Vœ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
Order today and get an incredible mixer for a very low price.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Accurate Controls
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Difficult To Use
- Amateur Recording
- Music Videos
- Professional Recording
Comments about Behringer XENYX X1222USB USB Mixer with Effects:
service is very satisfying, and I am very happy with the services provided by music123.com, and I recommend this shop to my friends
Comments about Behringer XENYX X1222USB USB Mixer with Effects:
I just set up my XENYX 1222USB for the first time. Plugged my guitar into channel 1. Put on headphones. It's like I've just awoken for the first time to clean, perfect sound. I never knew anything could sound THIS good. Thank You Behringer! I can imagine taking this setup everywhere I play and I can record straight to USB!
I also purchased an On-Stage Stands Mix-400 Audio Mixer Stand to go with it. Looks professional and puts the mixer where I can use it while I play on stage!