Behringer Xenyx Q502USB MixerSku #H91378000000000 Behringer H91378 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
5 Inputs, and a USB audio interface built-in.
The Behringer XENYX Q502USB mixer is made to handle live gigs, and provide you with the required tools necessary to capture professional-quality recordings. Along with its built-in USB/audio interface, and “one-knob” mono channel compressor, the XENYX Q1002USB mixer comes with enough recording and editing software to turn your computer into a complete recording studio. The smallest of the XENYX Q Series, the Q502USB is a 5-input, 2-bus mixer with a XENYX mic preamp and compressor, just the right size for smaller solo gigs. Thanks to onboard phantom power, Q502USB's XENYX mic preamp can handle dynamic, as well as a studio-grade condenser mic. Elegant in its simplicity, the British-style, 2-band EQ provides warm and musical tone correction. The Q502USB also sports RCA CD/Tape I/O, handy for playing break music or for recording your set.
XENYX Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common; great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer 130dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. As a result, XENYX mixers can reproduce a cleaner, transparent performance.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have even happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQs on all XENYX mixers are based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to saturate signals with warmth and character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit forgiveness and superb audio quality.
USB Audio Interface
Modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. But how do you get all that music flying around your brain into a computer? Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive.
Behringer has put together a massive software download that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You’re ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.
- Low noise, high headroom 5-input 2-bus analog mixer
- 1 Quality XENYX Mic Preamp
- High-quality compressors with easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 plug-ins, downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones output
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
Small, but practical, order the Q502USB for your next solo gig.