Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
10 Inputs, and a USB audio interface built-in.
The Behringer XENYX Q1002USB mixer is made to handle live gigs, and provide you with the tools necessary to capture professional-quality recordings. Along with its built-in USB/audio interface, and "one-knob" mono channel compressor, the XENYX Q1002USB mixer comes with enough recording and editing software to turn your computer into a complete recording studio. The Q1002USB is a 10-input, 2-bus mixer with XENYX mic preamps and compressor, just the right size for medium-sized gigs or home studio applications. RCA CD/Tape I/O comes standard on all XENYX mixers.
XENYX Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common; great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer 130dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. As a result, XENYX mixers can reproduce a cleaner, transparent performance.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have even happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQs on all XENYX mixers are based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to saturate signals with warmth and character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit forgiveness and superb audio quality.
USB Audio Interface
Modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. But how do you get all that music flying around your brain into a computer? Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source connected to the mixer can be recorded straight to your hard drive.
Behringer has put together a massive software download that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You're ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.
- Low noise, high headroom 10-input 2-bus analog mixer
- 2 Quality XENYX Mic Preamps
- High-quality compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 plug-ins, downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones output
Mobile and live recording with 10 inputs, order the XENYX Q1002USB today.