Behringer XENYX 1204USB USB MixerSku #485369000000000 Behringer 485369 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A great small-venue mixer that does double duty in home studios.
The Behringer Xenyx 1204USB is a multifunction, affordable mixer that provides 4 mono channels with premium XENYX mic preamps, neo-classic 3-band British-style EQ and 2 stereo input channels. Far from being a "bare-bones" mixer, all mono channels feature Behringer's "one knob" studio-grade compressor and 2 Aux Sends (one each pre- and post-fader). 2 stereo Aux Returns are included for use with external FX modules. The built-in USB audio interface provides bi-directional transfer of signals between the mixer and computer.
The Behringer XENYX USB mixer is designed to handle your live gigs, and it provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with the 12-channel mixer's built-in USB/audio interfaces, the XENYX USB mixer comes with all the recording and editing software you'll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The 12-channel Behringer XENYX USB mixers have one thing in common—great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology—and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive standalone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX USB mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British mixing consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock-and-roll—without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on the Behringer XENYX 1204USB mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous—dynamic compression. What is compression? Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs have great difficulty mastering. Behringer's "one-knob" compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class—but standard on all Behringer XENYX USB mixers.
There was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive audio gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio—and that time was pricey indeed. But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer? That's where XENYX USB mixers come in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect any of these mixing consoles directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Which brings us to software…
Free Would Be Nice!
Because you'll want to take full advantage of the 1204USB XENYX USB mixer's recording and podcasting potential, Behringer has thrown in a massive software package that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You're ready to go live on your PC or Mac computer right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Included
When you're ready to take your recording projects to the next level, XT Software's energyXT is just the trick. This amazing DAW (digital audio workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or Web-ready recordings. energyXT includes its own multi-FX processor, plus a built-in synthesizer/sampler and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed directly via an external controller (such as Behringer's UMA25S) or programmed in step-write mode.
- Premium ultralow noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Behringer XENYX, phantom-powered Mic Preamps comparable to standalone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultralow latency driver included
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact Behringer Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multifunctional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V˜), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rackmount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
Order an affordable multi-function mixer today.