Super-low price for a full-featured mixing desk.
The Behringer XENYX 1202 mixing console has 12 inputs and an FX send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. The XENYX Mic Preamp approaches the sound quality, transparency, headroom, and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, standalone mic preamps. Behringer's neo-classic "British EQ" brings back the warmth and musicality of those '60s and '70s mega-console desks that made music history.
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to standalone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
Now you don't need a big budget for sound excellence. Order today!