Behringer UPHONO UFO202 USB Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality USB audio interface with built-in phono preamp and massive software package for digitalizing your tapes and vinyl records.
The Behringer UPHONO UFO202 USB audio interface connects your turntable, cassette player, and more with your computer for recording and playback. The included software bundle allows you to transfer and restore your valuable vinyls and tapes to your computer via a simple USB connection. The audio interface works seamlessly with PC or Mac-no setup or drivers required.
- High-quality USB audio interface connects your turntable, cassette player, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Transfer and restore your valuable vinyl records and tapes to your computer via a simple USB connection
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration, noise-reduction, editing and recording software, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Phono input switchable to line input source
- Stereo output allows easy connection and playback of computer audio files over your home sound system
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor your input source
- Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany