Behringer ULTRAPAR UP1200 Professional Die-Cast PAR SpotlightProduct #H85712 Behringer H85712 YGS Spotlights https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Die-cast aluminum casing designed for the ultimate in safety and functionality show after show.
The ULTRAPAR UP1200 professional die-cast PAR spotlight is a bright idea for bringing onstage action into focus. It includes four glass lenses: narrow spot, spot and 2 medium floods. The color frame accepts standard color foils, making it an easy fit into your existing stage lighting arsenal. The highly polished reflector insert ensures high-efficiency performance.
Built to Last
This incredible spotlight is enclosed in ultra-rugged die-cast aluminum casing designed for the ultimate in safety and functionality show after show. The UP1200's compact dimensions make it easy to transport and handle, plus it comes fitted with a flexible mounting bracket for precise positioning.
The UP1200 gives you a real workhorse of a spotlight at a price within every venue's budget. For quality that stands up to all your stage needs, let the UP1200 light the way.
- Professional spotlight with extremely high luminous efficiency and low power consumption
- Ideally suited for BEHRINGER 575H lamp or compatible models with G9.5 socket (lamp not included, available as accessory)
- Ultra-rugged, die-cast aluminum casing
- 4 glass lenses included: narrow spot, spot and 2 medium floods
- Highly reflective and polished reflector insert
- Color frame accepts standard color foils
- Compact dimensions for easy transport and handling
- Flexible mounting bracket allows precise positioning
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Get a spotlight that'll pay for itself in one gig. Order today.