Audio purity at its best!
When you want to warm up your sound, only a tube will do, and the Behringer MIC2200 Ultragain Pro is just the ticket! It's the ideal extension to your console, sampler, hard disk recording system, or DAT recorder. This extremely low-noise, high-end 2-channel mic/line preamp with its warm tube sound lends your most demanding instrumental and vocal recordings incredibly detailed resolution and musical warmth. Helpful supplementary functions like parametric EQ, phase reversal switch, phantom power, and independent level conversion make the Ultragain Pro an indispensable addition to your outboard gear.
- Extremely low-noise, high-end, discrete microphone/line preamp
- Integrated high-quality 12AX7 vacuum tube
- Microphone input stages based on ultralow-noise 2SA1084 transistor pairs
- Extreme bandwidth from 2Hz to 300kHz
- Two additional high-end parametric EQs
- Independent level conversion from home to professional level (-10dBV/+4dBu)
- Super low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers
- Extremely flexible DI box function
- Soft mute +48V phantom power
- Fully sweepable, switchable high-pass filter (12dB/octave)
- Phase reverse button
- Precise twelve-segment output level display
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Professional-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches
Take your sound to the next level and order the Ultragain Pro MIC2200 today!
Ultragain Pro MIC2200 Specifications:
- Bandwidth: 2Hz-30kHz
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated TRS and XLR I/O
- Twelve-segment LED level display
- Parametric EQ