Behringer UB2442FX-Pro / B1520DSP PA PackageProduct #H94912 Behringer H94912 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Full PA with accessories.
This package contains one Behringer Eurorack UB2442FX-PRO Mixer, and a pair of Behringer B1520DSP loudspeakers. It also comes with two XLR 20' cables to connect the mixer output to the speaker input, along with a low impedance microphone and a cable to connect the mic to the mixer. Everything you need for public address in a single affordable package.
The Behringer Eurorack UB2442FX-PRO Mixer has everything you need for elaborate productions: 8 mono channels with IMP inserts, direct outs, and phantom power plus 4 stereo channels (2 with IMPs). Configured with 4 subgroups, 4 aux sends, and 4 stereo aux returns. 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mids plus low-cut on all mono channels, 4-band EQs on stereo channels, and a 24-bit digital effects processor. Other features include 60mm ALPS faders and an onboard autorange power supply. Includes rackmounting kit.
The state-of-the-art Behringer EUROLIVE B1520DSP PA speaker boasts 600 Watts that will simply blow you away. It holds a bi-amped 600-Watt engine which drives a high-efficiency 15" woofer for brutal punch and a 1.75" titanium driver for high-end resolution. The rotatable, asymmetrical horn design allows a driver adjustment for either horizontal floor monitor application or upright position. The built-in mixer allows you to run the show without any extra equipment.
But this animal also has a brain: a powerful 24-bit DSP controls the crossover, a dual compressor/limiter, phase and time corrections and even a noise gate. The intelligent dynamic EQ makes sure your PA system sounds perfect at any sound level. Best of all, the B1520DSP loudspeaker is so lightweight you don't have to be a gorilla to carry it.
- 16-channel mixer
- 8 mono channels with IMP inserts, direct outs, and phantom power
- 4 stereo channels (2 with IMPs)
- 4 subgroups, 4 aux sends, and 4 stereo aux returns
- 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mids plus low-cut on all mono channels
- 4-band EQs on stereo channels
- 24-bit digital effects processor
- 60mm ALPS faders
- Onboard autorange power supply
- High-power 600-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker/floor monitor for live and playback applications
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 ULN Mic/Line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Rotatable, asymmetrical horn design allows driver adjustment for either horizontal floor monitor application or upright position
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning: 10 & 35 degree cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket; floor monitor wedge
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
Order today and amplify your entertainment idea.