Open Box (Mint) Behringer U-Phoria UMC202
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
High-resolution 2x2 audio interface with XENYX mic preamp.
When its time to record, you need a reliable audio interface, one you can count on. Thats why Behringer kicked things up a bit with the U-PHORIA Series USB Audio Interfaces. With 4 unique models to choose from, the U-PHORIA Series has the ideal interface to make your recording experience legendary.
Renowned for their digital console design, Behringer's sister company MIDAS developed the world-class preamps for the UMC204, UMC202 and UMC22 interfaces”and thanks to the available +48 V phantom power, you can even use professional-grade studio condenser mics to create outstanding tracks.
You take your tracks seriously, and the U-PHORIA Series respects that, providing your choice of 96kHz resolution (UMC204/UMC202), or 48kHz resolution converters (UMC22/UM2), depending on your application. Both sampling rates offer better than CD recording quality for professional results.
All U-PHORIA models provide powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computers USB port so theyre ready to go wherever you go. Plus we provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effect plug-ins”just a download away at BEHRINGER.com.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share
Tracktion is one of the worlds fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
- 2x2 USB2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Reliable recording at home or on the go. Order today!