Rackmounted flexibility with channel EQ, FX, and a monitor channel.
The versatile and multipurpose Behringer RX1202FX EURORACK Pro 12-channel rackmount mixer is designed as a submixer for your keyboard and drum setup, a hub for multitrack monitoring, or as a line mixer in fixed audio/video installations.
This rack mixer boasts 8 renowned studio-grade IMP "invisible" mic preamps with ultralow noise and transparent audio quality. Other features on the Behringer EURORACK mixer include an outstanding 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets, switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones, and 2-band EQ with clip LED for each channel.
- Ultralow noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultratransparent audio
- 8 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" mic preamps with:
- 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rate inputs
- Ultrawide 60dB gain range
- Integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 2-band EQ and clip LED on all channels
- 4 balanced high-headroom line inputs
- State-of-the-art 4580 operational amplifiers provide lowest noise and distortion — better than 4560 op amps
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 — 240V~), noise-free audio, and superior transient response with low power consumption
This jack of all trades fits perfectly into your 19" rack (and your budget). Order today.