- Buy New
Premium 5-channel DJ mixer with infinium "contact-free" VCA crossfader, beat-syncable FX, and USB audio interface.
The 5-channel NOX1010 is ready for your input - literally! With a plethora of connectors, the NOX1010 can manage up to 14 independent signal sources, including everything from line-level to mics to USB devices. Its features include a dedicated mic channel with two-band EQ and TALKOVER function, internal beat-syncable digital FX (with TAP button for manual parameter entry), and VCA-controlled faders with fader start, allowing you to seamlessly integrate auto-start capable CD players. You also get BEHRINGER's outstanding phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior sonic integrity and wide dynamic range. The NOX1010’s enhanced monitoring section features a SPLIT/BLEND button, which allows you to combine cue and program sources or split them into phones left (cue) and phones right (main). Balanced XLR Master, Record and Booth Outputs provide exceptional versatility.
No Media Boundaries
Like the DJ mixers that started it all, the NOX Series offer RCA inputs for your turntables, tape decks, and CD players. They also feature mic inputs with BEHRINGER's exceptional XENYX mic preamps for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But unlike the original DJ mixers, the NOX1010 mixer includes USB connectivity so you can access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, directly via your computer. If it can be clicked, spun, or spoken, the NOX1010 can mix it!
A useful and powerful addition to the NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The INTENSITY fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The FREQUENCY knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the TAP button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
Here’s a brief description of the FX available in the NOX1010 mixer:
2XCOPY: Makes a copy of the signal, which is delayed by a defined time.
TAPE ECHO: A simulation of the echo effect that occurs between two tape reels, which has a warm, slightly decayed sound.
ECHO: A more modern delay effect, which is very useful for juggling beats and emphasizing musical phrases.
FLANGER: A wave-like effect that modulates the signal.
PHASER: A sweeping phase shifter effect similar to the flanger except that it is enharmonic, thus producing a more "swooshing" sound.
LP and HP FILTER: A low-pass filter cuts out any frequency above its parameter settings. A high-pass filter cuts out frequencies below its parameter settings.
AUTO PAN: Automatically moves the signal from one side of the stereo image to the other.
VOCODER: Creates a robot voice sound straight from the early days of electronic music.
REVERB: This is a classic effect that adds space and air to the sound.
REV REVERB: Reverse reverb.
LMT+DIST: Band-limited distortion creates a tight, compressed, and distorted sound to any signal.
When you hook up a NOX Series DJ mixer with USB connectivity, you’re adding the ultimate modern touches to your rig at a price that will leave you with money left over for lots more tunes. The superior build quality and rugged components used in these mixers mean they will serve you well for years to come.
- Premium 5-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer, and/or digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, 4, or Master
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file
- Works with your PC or Mac computer — no setup or drivers required
- Awesome 3-band EQ with full-kill filters plus 8-element level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- 5 dual line and USB inputs, 3 phono/line plus 2 mic/line inputs
- VCA-controlled faders with selectable fader start for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Sophisticated headphone monitoring and cueing section with split cue function
- Extensive XLR Master, Record, and Booth outputs
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
NOX1010 PRO DJ Mixer Specifications:
- Audio Inputs
- Mic in: 40dB gain, XLR, electronically balanced
- Phono in: 40dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
- Line in: 0dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
- Aux/CD in: 0dB gain, RCA, unbalanced
- Audio Outputs
- Main out (A): 21dBu max, XLR, balanced
- Main out (B): 21dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
- Booth/Amp: 21dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
- Record out: 21dBu max, RCA, unbalanced
- Phones out: max. 400 mW @ 1kHz into 75 Ω
- Type: infinium optical crossfader
- Stereo low: +6 / -31dB @ 50Hz
- Stereo mid (1): +6 / -20dB @ 1.2kHz
- Stereo high: +6 / -20dB @ 10kHz
- Mic low: ±12dB @ 50Hz
- Mic high: ±12dB @ 12kHz
- Audio: Stereo In/Out
- Connector: Type B
- Converter: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 / 48kHz
- Digital Effects Processor
- DSP: 24-bit Freescale
- A/D-D/A converter: 24-bit Delta-Sigma
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >88dB
- Crosstalk: >80dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.04% @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 10Hz-80kHz (+0/-3dB)
- Input gain adjustment: 46dB
- Power Supply
- Mains voltage: 100-240 V~, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 20W
- Fuse: T 1A H 250V
- Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.3" x 19" x 7.5"/108mm x 483mm x 191mm
- Weight: 6.8lb. / 3.1kg