Behringer MS40 Powered Studio Monitor (Pair)
Powered Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring.
These extremely compact, 2 x 20W nearfield monitors feature ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters. With the MS40, you can connect directly to your digital signal sources and eliminate annoying analog line-loss and hum. Whether you connect to your computer soundcard, keyboard, or MP3 player, you will enjoy exceptional sound quality with great dynamics. The built-in amplifiers provide lots of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide ultra-linear frequency response.
The MS40 features exceptional connectivity, including stereo 1/8" and RCA jacks, which can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source. Digital duties are handled by either RCA or TOSLINK sockets, providing for ultra-simple hookup. Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls are provided on the front panel, along with a 1/4" headphone jack that automatically mutes the internal speakers.
Sporting 4.75" woofers and 2.5" high-resolution tweeters, MS40 monitor speakers bring high-quality audio within the reach of anyone operating a computer workstation. Two high-powered amplifiers feed a total of 40W of super-clean power to the internal speakers, providing an ultra-wide frequency response from 50Hz to 25kHz. Whether you’re a musician tracking your latest masterpieces, or just someone who listens to your favorite songs at work, MS40 loudspeakers will make them sound significantly better. They also make excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Front-mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
The MS40 takes audio to an even higher level with its multiple input options. The built-in mixer features 1/8" stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules, and even both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital signal sources. This adds up to a system that lets you play along with a variety of prerecorded tracks. And you can wail away to your heart’s content in total privacy, thanks to MS40’s powerful headphone jack.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in powerful 2 x 20W amplifiers with immense headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring 1/8'' TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- Front panel 1/4'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Order this affordable pair today!
MS40 Powered Studio Monitor (Pair) Specifications:
- Tweeter: Ø 65 mm (2-1/2"), 8 Ohm
- Woofer: Ø 120 mm (4-3/4") 4 Ohm
- Audio Inputs
- Line 1: 1/8" TRS stereo, impedance 20kOhm
- Line 2: 2 RCA, impedance 20kOhm
- Digital Inputs
- Optical: TOSLINK
- Coaxial: RCA
- Converter: 24-bit
- Sample rate: < 192kHz
- System specifications
- Output power: 2 x 20W
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 25kHz
- Power Supply
- Mains Voltages: USA/Canada (120V~)
- Power Consumption: 90W
- 11" x 6-4/5" x 9-5/8"
- Right (10.78 lb./ 4.9kg)
- Left (7.04 lb./ 3.2kg)