- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An ultra-lightweight, high-density 3000-watt power amplifier.
The iNUKE NU3000, like the rest of the iNUKE Series power amplifiers, packs massive amounts of output power into an exceptionally lightweight, rackmountable package. Behringer's revolutionary high-density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Superb transient response
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of the circuitry, this amp reacts instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with Behringer's state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, this amplifiers= provides tremendous punch. And, because it is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with other conventional counterparts.
Sublimely simple operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE NU3000 compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers.The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in bi-amp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high-frequency output is channeled to full-range loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2<100 Hz or FULLRANGE). Flick the LIMITER ON/OFF switch to activate the built-in overload protection, or turn it off if you’re feeling lucky.
Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag, and all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, the BEHRINGER iNUKE NU3000 amp is a serious amps for the most demanding applications.
- Delivers 2 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 880 Watts into 4 Ohms; 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lb. / 3.3 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
Give your speakers "das boost" with this amp. Order today!
iNUKE NU3000 Power Amp Specifications:
- Maximum output power
- 8Ω per channel, stereo: 400W
- 4Ω per channel, stereo: 880W
- 2Ω per channel, stereo: 1500W
- Bridged mono
- 8Ω: 1500W
- 4Ω: 3000W
- Front: Power switch, Gain controls (channels A and B)
- Rear: Mode Switch (bridge/stereo/mono), Crossover switch (fullrange/100Hz)
- Power: Amber/red backlit illuminated gain controls
- Limit (per channel): 0dB, full scale
- Signal (per channel): -24, -12, -6dB
- Inputs: 2 x combo jacks
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ unbalanced, 20 kΩ balanced
- Outputs: 2 x locking-style professional speaker connectors
- Output circuit type: Class D
- Distortion: <0.2%
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0/-1dB
- Damping factor: >160 @ 8Ω
- Signal-to-Noise: >100dB
- Circuit Protection
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, Back-to-front air flow
- Amplifier protection: Thermal and DC protection Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Power Supply, Voltage Fuse
- USA: 120V~, 60Hz (T10A H250V)
- Power consumption @ 2Ω: 350W
- Power consumption @ 4Ω: 170W
- Mains connector: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions: (appr. 3.7" x 19" x 9.1"/94mm x 482mm x 230 mm)
- Weight: 6.6 lb./3.0 kg