Behringer iNUKE NU1000 Power AmpSku #H73590000000000 Behringer H73590 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Ultra-lightweight, high-density 1000W power amplifier.
Like all the iNUKE Series power amplifiers, the iNUKE NU1000 packs massive amounts of output power into an exceptionally lightweight, rackmountable package. Behringer's revolutionary high-density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies ensures these featherlight powerhouses will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Superb transient response
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of the circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amplifier technology is combined with our state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely simple operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to full-range loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2<100 Hz or FULLRANGE). Flick the LIMITER ON/OFF switch to activate the built-in overload protection, or turn it off if you’re feeling lucky.
Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag, and all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, BEHRINGER iNUKE amplifiers are serious amps for the most demanding applications.
- Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lbs / 3.3 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
Big bang for little buck. Order yours today!
iNUKE NU1000 Power Amp Specifications:
- Maximum output power
- 8 Ω per channel, stereo: 150W
- 4 Ω per channel, stereo: 300W
- 2 Ω per channel, stereo: 500W
- Bridged mono
- 8Ω: 500W
- 4Ω: 1000W
- Front: Power switch, Gain controls (channels A and B)
- Rear: Mode switch (bridge/stereo/mono), Crossover switch (fullrange/100Hz)
- Power: Amber/red backlit illuminated gain controls
- Limit: (per channel): 0dB, full scale
- Signal: (per channel) -24, -12, -6dB
- Inputs: 2 x combo jacks
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ unbalanced, 20 kΩ balanced
- Outputs: 2 x locking-style professional speaker connectors
- Output circuit type: Class D
- Distortion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 20Hz
- Damping factor:>155 @8Ω
- Signal-to-Noise: >100db
- Circuit protection
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan back-to-front air flow
- Amplifier protection: Thermal and DC protection, stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load protection: On/Off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Power supply: 120V`, 60Hz (T 6.3 A H 250V
- Power Consumption @2Ω: 150V
- Power consumption @4Ω: 70W
- Mains connector: Standard IEC recepticle
- Dimensions: Approx: 19" x 3.7" x 9.1"
- Weight: 6.2lb./2.8kg
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Behringer iNUKE NU1000 Power Amp:
Small footprint, lightweight, easily transportable, and plenty of power. An incredible value.