- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Versatile headphone distribution system with four sets of headphones.
This package contains the Behringer Powerplay PRO-XL HA4700 headphone amplifier along with four sets of Gear One headphones. The Behringer Powerplay PRO-XL HA4700 is a headphone amp that makes a perfect addition to your studio setup. This professional headphone amp has four channels that can drive loads down to 8 ohms and offer improved sound performance, comprehensive signal routing, and versatile mixing functions.
Each section offers mono/stereo operation, balancing, left/right mute, LED output meter, high and low EQ, balance and volume controls in one rack space. Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS I/O include 3 headphone outputs per channel, 2 XLR and 2 - 1/4" TRS inputs, and 2 XLR and 2 - 1/4" TRS outputs.
On the back panel you'll find two additional 1/4" outputs per channel. That means up to 12 pairs of headphones can listen to four separate mixes at once. The back panel also features stereo 1/4" and XLR inputs and outputs so you can connect multiple HA4700 units for even greater listening capacity. Meanwhile, ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers deliver outstanding audio quality.
- 4 Independent amplifier sections with individual balance controls
- Each input/aux section can be separately adjusted for 'more me' mixing
- Stereo aux input for each channel allows you to mix in any instrument or sound source
- Multi-functional stereo/2-Channel switch on each channel
- High and low EQ per channel
- Output level control with 8-digit LED output meter per channel
Order now and outfit your studio with four headphones and a distrubution hub for one low price.
HA4700 Headphone Amp with 4 Headphones Specifications:
- Input Connections
- Main: 2 x XLR Female, balanced
- Main: 2 x 1/4" TRS Phone, balanced
- AUX In: 4 x 1/4" TRS Stereo phone
- Direct In: 5 x 1/4" TRS Stereo phone
- Output Connectors
- Main: 2 x XLR Male (L, R), balanced
- Main: 2 x 1/4" TRS Phone (L, R), balanced
- 4 x 1/4" TRS Stereo headphone
- 8 x 1/4" TRS Stereo headphone (rear panel)
- Maximum Output Level
- +24 dBm (load impedance 100 Ohms)
- Function Controls
- 1 x Stereo/2-channel switch
- 1 x Main in 1/Main in 2 switch
- 2 x Left, right mute switches
- 1 x Mono switch
- 1 x Main input level control knob
- 4 x Balance control knobs
- 4 x Output level control knobs
- 4 x Treble control knobs
- 4 x Bass control knobs
- Frequency Response
- 10 Hz - 150 kHz +/-3 dB
- THD + N
- 0.006% Typical @ +4 dBu, 1 kHz, Gain 1
- 22 Hz - 22 kHz>90 dB @ 0 dBu
- Input Level: 1 x 4-Digit LED, MAIN
- Output Level: 4 x 8-Digit LED, PHONES
- 1.75 x 19 x 8.5" (44.5 x 482.6 x 217mm)
- 5.08 lb (2.3 kg)
- EQ, Muting, Balance Control and AUX Direct Inputs on Individual Channels
- 8-Segment LED Metering per Channel
- Switchable Power Supply