Behringer FCA202 F-Control FireWire Audio InterfaceProduct #240108 Behringer 240108 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Ultralow-latency 2-in/2-out 24-bit/96kHz FireWire audio interface ideal for laptop musicians and studios.
The Behringer FCA202 F-Control FireWire Audio Interface allows you to connect synths, mixers, and more with its 2 - 1/4" inputs and outputs. You get 96kHz sampling frequency thanks to high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters. Work on your compositions anywhere with volume-controlled headphones. Its small dimensions, and durable metal construction makes it a great road recording rig. Reliable Windows XP and Mac OS drivers give you low latencies. Additional features include 2 super-fast 6-pin FireWire connectors, a security port for Kensington locks, and power via FireWire or the included AC adapter. Comes with the Behringer edition of Abelton Live Lite 4--the coolest sequencing software for mobile music production--plus Kristal and Audacity.
- Ultraflexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 24-bit/96kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Ultralow-latency drivers for Windows XP and Mac OS X included
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control
- Dual high-bandwidth FireWire connectors for absolute flexibility
- Powered via FireWire bus or included power adapter
- Powerful DAW software included (Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition, Kristal, Audacity)
- Power and FireWire status LEDs on front panel
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
- Jam with sounds and phrases in the uniquely interactive and nonlinear session view
- Improvise and record song arrangements
- Combine loops, phrases, complete songs and audio recordings of any tempo
- Export audio (render, re-sample, and consolidate)
- Instantly record new audio and MIDI clips
- Modify tempo, groove and timing of recorded audio at any time
- Draw or edit MIDI sequences
- Import MIDI files
- Build combinations of effects by drag-and-drop
- Use clip envelopes to modulate pitch, timing, volume, and effect parameters of the individual notes in a sample
- Gain unprecedented realtime control by assigning clips and all mixer, transport, and effects parameters to computer keys
- Tap and automate tempo
- Crossfade clips (DJ style)
- 13 live audio effects (auto-filter, chorus, compressor, EQ four, gate, ping pong delay, erosion, filter delay, grain delay, simple delay, vinyl distortion, redux, reverb)
- 5 live MIDI effects (chord, pitch, random, scale, velocity)
- Side chain inputs/outputs