Ultra-low noise design 24-input 4-bus mic/line mixer with premium mic preamplifiers and multi-effects processor.
The Behringer Eurorack UB2442FX-PRO Mixer has everything you need for elaborate productions:. You get all the features you’d expect in an ultra high-quality compact mixer: 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs with dedicated gain controls on stereo channels 13-16, 10 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps, and an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. There is also an integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets. Because of their extensive and carefully thoughtout routing possibilities, these consoles lend themselves equally to both live and studio use. The prime suspects are high-quality recording studios as well as MIDI-studio applications, small-size PA applications (solo entertainers, duos to quartets, small bands), video edits and similar setups. Includes rackmounting kit.
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 10 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130dB dynamic range for 24-bit/192kHz sampling rate inputs
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 16 balanced, high-headroom line inputs with dedicated gain controls on stereo channels
- 2 headphone outputs; 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches plus solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- Control room/headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Rackmount brackets included
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
Call or click to upgrade your rig in a matter of minutes!