Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602 Line MixerSku #631243000000000 Behringer 631243 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A mixer that delivers tremendous flexibility.
The Behringer EURORACK Pro RX1602 is a professional multipurpose 16-input ultralow-noise line mixer. It can be used as an extremely flexible keyboard and multipurpose submixer, multitrack monitoring mixer, level translator, or an FX return submixer. There are 16 balanced, high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section.
Low-noise design assures the highest possible headroom and ultratransparent audio. Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel and monitor/FX send control per section with global master send control allow for flexible monitoring, recording, or effects applications.
- 8 channels
- Flexible mixer or submixer
- 16 balanced line inputs
- Ultralow-noise design
- Dedicated balance and level controls
- Monitor/FX send control with global send
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output
- Individual illuminated channel mute button with clip indication
- 2 x 7-digit LED level meters
- Level controls for left and right signals
- 1/4" TRS I/O
- Inputs electronically balanced
- Outputs unbalanced
- Front panel headphone jack with level control
- ALPS detented rotary controls
Order with the protection of our 45-day guarantees.
Eurorack Pro RX1602 Line Mixer Specifications:
- Input impedance: 20kOhms balanced, 10kOhms unbalanced
- Output impedance: 120ohms
- 20Hz-200kHz frequency response
- <-97dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 0.0025% THD
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 8-1/2"D
- 5 lbs.