Behringer EUROPOWER PMP2000 Powered Mixer(Pmp2000) Sku #630182000000000 Behringer 630182 YJA Powered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A great little small-gig powered mixer that's easy to haul, easy to use, and very affordable!
The EUROPOWER PMP2000 mixer delivers 800W of massive power and incredible performance through new-generation amplifier technology, crystal-clear sound plus an ultracompact and lightweight design. 9 channels include 6 mono and 3 stereo. The 24-bit stereo FX processor, IMP (Invisible mic preamp) mic preamps and more round off this impressive audio mixer with power features. Get massive power and great sound in a lightweight package! Please note that this mixer requires speaker cables with Speakon connectors.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 350-Watt stereo powered mixer (800 Watt bridged mode)
- Ultra-Low Noise ULN design, high headroom and ultra-transparent audio
- 9-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 3 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape inputs
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 9 high-quality IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R) or double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation mode
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs and stereo Power amp inputs for added flexibility
- Speakon output connectors
A solid choice for acts who play smaller spaces. Click or call now!
EUROPOWER PMP2000 Powered Mixer Specifications:
- Output Power
- RMS @ 1% THD (sine wave), both channels driven; 8 Ohm per channel: 165 watts; 4 Ohm per channel: 250
- RMS @ 1% THD (sine wave), bridged mode: 8 Ohm: 500 watts
- Peak Power, both channels driven; 8 Ohm per channel: 225 watts; 4 Ohm per channel: 350 watts
- Peak Power, bridged mode: 8 Ohm: 800 watts