Behringer EUROPOWER EPQ900 Lightweight Stereo Power AmplifierProduct #H85701 Behringer H85701 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Lightweight, powerful, single-space power amp.
The EPQ 900 is an exceptionally lightweight single rack space amplifier with 390 watts per side into 4 Ohms.
Instead of operating relatively continuously like most power amps, the EPQ power amps feature rail tracking for effectively modulating the power supply rails with only the peaks of the input signal. This technology has revolutionized pro audio amp designs with its outstanding performance and efficiency. When combined with switching-mode power supplies that do away with heavy toroid transformers, the EPQ design provides more dynamic punch and, because they are efficient, run cool and don’t require huge, heavy heat sinks.
The simple front panel controls of these amps give you all of your sound’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power Button, the POWER LED will light when the amp is ready for action. Both channels have independent gain dials as well as clip LEDs that indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the gain. There are also SIGNAL LEDs that light up when a signal is present at the input.
On the back panel, the inputs accept balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connections. Take your pick of professional locking speaker outputs or touch-proof binding posts to securely connect speakers. The same panel contains the switches that allow you to put these amps to work in either mono, stereo (two channel mode) or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch allow you to send low frequency content to subwoofers and other sound reinforcement speakers (CH1 < 100 Hz / CH2 > 100 Hz or FULL RANGE). Flick the LIMITER ON/OFF switch to activate the built-in overload protection, or turn it off if you’re feeling lucky.
The back panel also features MONO On/Off and BRIDGE On/Off switches.
- 2 x 390 watts
- Ultra lightweight
- Power, signal and clip LEDs
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
Order today and lighten your rig while upping your power.
EUROPOWER EPQ900 Lightweight Stereo Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Output Power:
- Stereo, bothchannels driven:
- 8 ohms per channel, stereo: 175 watts
- 4 ohms per channel, stereo: 275 watts
- Bridged Mono : Both channels bridged
- 8 ohms bridge mode : 580 watts
- Peak Power:
- Stereo: Both channels driven
- 8 ohms per channel, stereo: 245 watts
- 4 ohms per channel, stereo: 390 watts
- Bridged Mono: Both channels bridged
- 8 ohms bridge mode: 900 watts
- Front: Power switch GAIN control (channels 1 and 2)
- Rear: Mode switch (Mono, Stereo, Bridge)
- Indicators: POWER: Blue LED
- LIMIT (per channel) : Blue LED
- SIGNAL (per channel) : White LED (-20 dB, -10 dB,0 dB)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR / 1/4 in. TRS combo jacks
- Input impedance: 10 kohms unbalanced, 20 kohms balanced
- Outputs: 2 x locking-style professional speaker connectors
- Output circuit type: Class H
- Distortion: < 0.3%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0 / -1 dB
- Damping Factor: > 350 @ 8 ohms
- Signal-to-Noise: 104 dB