Behringer EUROPOWER EPQ2000 2000W Stereo Power Amplifier
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightweight power at a bargain.
The Behringer EPQ2000 is a lightweight, two rack space amplifier with 390 watts per side into 4 Ohms.
Instead of operating relatively continuously like most power amps, the EPQ power amps feature rail tracking for effectively modulating the power supply rails with only the peaks of the input signal. This technology has revolutionized pro audio amp designs with its outstanding performance and efficiency. When combined with switching-mode power supplies that do away with heavy toroid transformers, the EPQ design provides more dynamic punch and, because they are efficient, run cool and dont require huge, heavy heat sinks.
The simple front panel controls of these amps give you all of your sounds vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power Button, the POWER LED will light when the amp is ready for action. Both channels have independent gain dials as well as clip LEDs that indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the gain. There are also SIGNAL LEDs that light up when a signal is present at the input.
On the back panels of the EPQ2000, the inputs accept balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, and unbalanced 1/4" TS and RCA connections. Take your pick of professional locking speaker outputs or touch-proof binding posts to securely connect speakers. The same panel contains the switches that allow you to put these amps to work in either mono, stereo (two channel mode) or mono bridge mode. A built-in crossover switch allow you to send low frequency content to subwoofers and other sound reinforcement speakers (CH1 < 100 Hz / CH2 > 100 Hz or FULL RANGE). Flick the LIMITER ON/OFF switch to activate the built-in overload protection, or you can defeat it if you wish.
BEHRINGERs EPQ power amps are exceptionally light, pack massive power, and are built to last through all the rigors of the road. Check out the EPQ series and find out why BEHRINGER power amps are among the most popular on Earth.
- 2 x 1,000 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2 x 600 Watts into 8 Ohms
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for more flexibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- œBack-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant and all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) and ultra-light weight design (15.4 lbs / 7.0 kg), fits into compact, inexpensive effects racks
Order today and spend the money you save on snacks.
EUROPOWER EPQ2000 2000W Stereo Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Power Rating: 600W/Channel @ 8 Ohms
1000W/Channel @ 4 Ohms
2000W @ 8 Ohms Bridged
Damping Factor: > 220
Input Impedance: 10 kOhms, Unbalanced
20 kOhms, Balanced
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0/-1dB)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100dBA
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.01%
Input Connectors: 2 x XLR Inputs
2 x 1/4" Inputs
2 x RCA Inputs
1 x AC Power Input
Output Connectors: 2 x Speakon Outputs
2 x Binding Post Outputs (2 Posts Each)
Controls 1 x Power Button
2 x Gain Control Knobs
1 x Mode Selector
1 x Crossover Switch
1 x Limiter Switch
Indicators: LEDs for Power, Signal, and Limit
Power Consumption: 2200W
Power Requirements: 100-120VAC, 50/60Hz
Dimensions: (WxHxD) 19 x 3.7 x 10.6"