Behringer Europort Ultra Compact 150W 5Ch Port Pa Sys W/ FxProduct #H85875 Behringer H85875 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Portable, lightweight self-contained PA system.
The Behringer EPA150 is a self-contained PA system equipped with power, a mixer and speakers that packs conveniently into a case comprising its own speaker and mixer housing. It is a clever, efficient, lightweight design that makes for a convenient way to amplify voice and acoustic instruments. It is ideal for solo entertainers or presenters of any type that have mobile requirements.
Channels 1 and 2 accept balanced XLR mics, as well as balanced and unbalanced ¼" line sources, such as electronic keyboards and the like. An acoustic or electric guitar can be connected directly via Channel 3’s Mic/Inst input. Want to play some of your favorite tunes at the picnic? Just plug a CD/MP3 player into the Channel 4/5 RCA jacks .
The EPA150 features long-throw faders, an active 3-band channel EQ, phantom power, a 7-band stereo graphic EQ, and Behringer’s FBQ Feedback Detection System, It also has a 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 great-sounding presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects to sweeten your performance.
The EPA150 is a complete system. Just set up the main unit on a tabletop, deploy the speakers and connect them with the included cables. Connect the included XM1800S microphone and you are ready to go. When you are done, just stow the mic and all accessories in the onboard storage compartment.
- 2 x 75-Watt, 5-channel portable PA system in a briefcase format
- 24-bit stereo FX processor
- Feedback Detection system
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ
- Comes with mic, cable and clip
Order now and solve your portable PA system challenges.
Europort Ultra Compact 150W 5Ch Port Pa Sys W/ Fx Specifications:
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Balanced and 1/4" Unbalanced Phone
- Outputs: 1/4" Speaker Outputs L/R
- Output Power: 75W
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 25kHz
- Distortion: < 0.8% THD Rated Output
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Outputs: L/R Paired 1/4" Speaker Outputs
- Woofer: 4"
- Tweeter: 1"
- Power 120V~,60Hz (T 3.15 A H 250V)
- 200W Max
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 24.1 x 13.8 x 7.3"
- Weight 26.4lb.