Open Box (Blemished) Behringer EUROLIVE VS1220F 600W 12" Floor Monitor
Unpowered Stage Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable, lightweight, yet durable floor monitor that will faithfully deliver your sound.
The 12" Behringer EUROLIVE VS1220F Floor Monitor delivers powerful, pristine sound from a lightweight, portable package. The EUROLIVE VX1220F serves conveniently as a component in an expandable sound system, with 1/4" input and output, and recessed handles. Its heavy-duty 12" low-frequency driver delivers defined bass and powerful midrange clarity while the proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers cut through the mix with smooth, shimmering treble. This versatile Behringer loudspeaker brings you years of faithful sound reinforcement while ensuring your music is heard the way it should be.
- High-performance 600-Watt 2-way floor monitor (150 Watts Continuous/600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultrawide sound dispersion
- Wedge-shaped enclosure for perfectly aligned "sweet spot"
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Start hearing yourself without spending big bucks. Order yours today.
EUROLIVE VS1220F 600W 12" Floor Monitor Specifications:
- Type: 2-way Full-Range Loudspeaker
Continuous Power: 150W
Peak Power: 600W
Frequency Response: 55Hz-20kHz
Impedance: 8 Ohms
Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 93dB (Full Space, 1 Watt @ 1 meter)
Dispersion: 80 x 40
Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.3" x 16.9 x 22.6" (440 x 430 x 22.6 mm)
Weight: 39.5 lb. (17.9kg)