Behringer EUROLIVE VS1220 600W 12" PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable, lightweight yet durable PA loudspeaker that will faithfully deliver your sound.
The VS1220 loudspeaker provides exceptional sound quality at an extremely attractive price-point, is supremely portable, and well-suited for all sorts of sound reinforcement applications.
Exceptional Sound Quality
Capable of handling input levels up to 600 Watts, the EUROLIVE VS1220 PA loudspeaker delivers exceptional sound quality. The powerful 12" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the wave-guide mounted electro-dynamic HF (High-Frequency) drivers output crisp and detailed highs. The VS1220's wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of applications.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in Behringer's factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, Behringer custom-designs each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VS1220 features an extremely powerful 12" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 60Hz.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. VS1220's specially designed HF transducers, mounted in a proprietary elliptical wave-guide, deliver natural-sounding, high-end in an ultra-wide 80Â° x 40Â° sound dispersion pattern.
The VS1220 speaker has been optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, ensuring ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VS1220 is built to look and sound great, even after years of rugged abuse.
VS1220's unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor-wedge and side-fill monitor applications. Enclosures can be clustered, stacked, or even stand-mounted thanks to the built-in 35mm (1.375") pole socket.
The Technical Stuff
The VS1220 is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (93dB full space 1W @ 1m) and provides a 60Hz to 20kHz frequency range. And at just under 38 lb. (17.1 kg), the VS1220 is supremely portable. The internal crossover point is fixed at 3.5kHz. Standard 1/4" TS connectors are provided.
- High-performance 600-watt 2-way PA speaker system (150 Watts Continuous/600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultrawide sound dispersion
- Integral tripod and stand adapter
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional Â¼" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Start getting your sound without spending big bucks. Order yours today.
EUROLIVE VS1220 600W 12" PA Speaker Specifications:
- Type: 2-way Full-Range Loudspeaker
- Continuous Power: 150W
- Peak Power: 600W
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 93 dB (Full Space, 1 Watt @ 1 meter)
- Dispersion: 80Â° x 40Â°
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.6" x 23.6 x 16.9" (370 x 600 x 430 mm)
- Weight: 37.7 lb. (17.1kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer EUROLIVE VS1220 600W 12" PA Speaker:
I bought a pair of these to downsize from the Behringer B212 molded speakers. They were excellent sounding, but I had issues with them. They tipped over easily, were very clumsy to carry because of the way they were designed with the handles, and heavy for their size.
When these came in I was pleased as they lighter, smaller, trapezoidal in size and easier to carry. However, even though they had the same speaker size, they are not as bottom-rich as the B212's. Also, I don't know what kind of tweeter they use, but you really have to crank the high end on the mixer to get any sizzle out of them at all. The B212's had such nice lows and a sizzly high end that made your voice really cut through the mix.
The sound of these speakers is dull and lifeless. I want portability, light weight, excellent sound response, and easy transport.
Pass on these unless you really are on a budget. By the way, no matter what anyone says, I've owned two Behringer PA's, three Behringer amps, and they've all be rock solid.