Behringer EUROLIVE VQ1500D 15" Active Speaker
Powered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional 500W 15" active PA speaker with built-iin crossover.
Behringer's EUROLIVE VQ1500D 500W active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of their active 2-way loudspeakers. Packed with a powerful 500W Class-D amplifier, 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer and an incredible array of professional features, the VQ1500D produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!
Put simply, these cool-running systems are much lighter, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up “ and our no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Behringer LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application “ it' what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The VQ1500D active subwoofer is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 122 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), with a frequency range of 40 - 200 Hz.
The VQ1500D features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 40 and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. The VQ1500D also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer' amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the Output socket signals sent out to full-range speakers). A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses the output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads.
- Professional 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 15'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion
- Built-in active stereo crossover
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control adjusts the balance between sub and full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
Sound reinforcement has never been so easy, order today!