Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" SubwooferSku #582078000000000 Behringer 582078 YAEA Unpowered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Get punchy, thumping low-end from this affordable subwoofer.
The Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" passive Subwoofer offers powerful sound in a lightweight, portable speaker package. Use the EUROLIVE VP1800S as a component to an expandable sound system, with two professional locking-style speaker connectors, pole mounting sockets, and recessed handles. This Behringer PA speaker's heavy-duty 18" low frequency driver delivers thumping ultralow frequencies with a clear, powerful punch. The VP1800s is a brawny subwoofer that brings you years of faithful sound reinforcement, ensuring that your music is heard the way you want it to be.
- Professional 1600-Watt 18" Passive Subwoofer For Pa Applications (400 Watts Continuous / 1600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional Sound Quality, Wide Frequency Bandwidth And Dynamic Range
- Precise Reproduction Of Ultra-Low Frequencies With A Clear, Powerful Punch
- Ergonomically Shaped Handles For Easy Transport
- Pole Socket For Speaker Mounting Pole
- Rugged Steel Grille For Optimal Speaker Protection
- 2 Professional Speakon Connectors
- High-Quality Components And Exceptionally Rugged Construction Ensure Long Life
- Conceived And Designed By Behringer Germany
Keep your audience on the floor with chest pounding low-end!
EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Type: Subwoofer
- Continuous Power: 400 Watts
- Peak Power: 1600 Watts
- Frequency Response: 40Hz — 200Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 100 dB (Half Space, 1 Watt @ 1 meter)
- Dispersion: N/A
- Crossover Frequency: LP 150 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20.9" x 25.6 x 24.2" (370 x 600 x 430 mm)
- Weight: 91.3 Lb. (41.4 kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" Subwoofer:
I LOVE these subs!! I have been using Behringer stuff for about 8 years, for the price of their equipment you couldn't ask for more. I am a mobile D.J. and use these sub, for bars, parties and weddings, you couldn't ask for more. Compared to other subs (that cost significantly more) you can't go wrong. I use a EP 2000 and pump these puppies hard and have never been disappointed. Come on, You can't buy an 18 in. replacement speaker for a great price!! Try them, You won't be disappointed.