Behringer EUROLIVE VP1520DSP Active 550 Watt 15" Speaker
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Active 550-watt 2-way PA loudspeaker system with 15" woofer and 1.75" titanium compression driver.
It doesnât matter whether you need a PA system for a heavy metal band, a church or a one-man show. You want a speaker that sounds great at whisper levelâbut can also level the house if needed. The Behringer EUROLIVE DSP Series takes all the guesswork out of matching the right speakers with the right amplifiers and crossover points, providing plug-and-play loudspeakers that are designed for hassle-free use and optimal performance.
Superior Sound Quality
The state-of-the-art EUROLIVE B1520DSP loudspeaker system boasts 600 Watts that will simply blow you away. At its heart is a bi-amped 600-Watt engine, driving a high-efficiency 15" woofer, for brutal punch, and a 1.75" titanium driver, for crystal-clear high-end resolution. The internal amplifiers and speakers are designed to function as a perfectly matched team, ensuring great sound every time, all the time.
But the B1520DSP also has a brainâa powerful 24-bit DSP (Digital Sound Processor) that controls the crossover, dual compressor/limiters, phase- and time-corrections and even a noise gate. The intelligent dynamic EQ ensures your system sounds perfect at any sound level. Itâs like having a tiny sound engineer inside each loudspeaker, making constant, subtle adjustments to optimize system performance, without you touching a single knob.
Instant PA System
With just a single B1520DSP loudspeaker system and one or two dynamic microphones, you can set up an instant sound system. Connect microphones directly to the B1520DSP via the built-in mixer section. Put the B1520DSP on a tabletop or speaker stand, and power up. Itâs just that easy. And if you need more coverage, you can chain together as many as you like via the convenient Line Out XLR connector.
Now when you need a small PA, you can plug a microphone into the B1520DSP right out-of-the-box and start the show. The rear panel of this speaker features inputs and level controls for two microphones or line-level sources such as MP3 players, audio from a DVD deck or a laptop computer.
There are also Bass and Treble master tone controls and an adjustable Low Cut filter to help eliminate annoying breath pops and mic handling noise. An additional filter, which we call Contour allows you to select Speech (for enhanced voice intelligibility), or Music for the broader frequency range required for high-fidelity reproduction of music.
B1520DSPâs unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can be clustered, stacked, or even stand-mounted thanks to the built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket.
How Low Can You Go?
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE DSP Series loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in Behringerâs own factory. While some companies are content to use âoff-the-shelfâ drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match application. The B1520DSP features an extremely powerful 15" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 40 Hz. Thatâs serious bass you can feel, as well as hear.
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The EUROLIVE DSP Seriesâ 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 90Â° x 45Â° sound dispersion pattern.
Letâs Get Technical
B1520DSPâs enclosure allows multiple positioning options: cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting with a built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket or positioning as a floor monitor wedge. The B1520DSP is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (128 dB @ 1 m) and provides a 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range.
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Order a verstile PA speaker suitable for any venue!
EUROLIVE VP1520DSP Active 550 Watt 15" Speaker Specifications:
- AUDIO INPUTS
- Mic/line (2): XLR (balanced)
- Input impedance: 27 k Ohm
- Sensitivity: -40 to +10 dBu
- AUDIO OUTPUTS
- LINE OUT: XLR (balanced)
- Ouput impedance: 120 Ohm
- DSP: 24-bit Motorola
- AD/DA converter: 24-bit 48 kHz
- Dynamic EQ: dual parametric
- Limiter: Dual protection for woofer and driver
- Noise gate: Variable (off to -30 dB)
- Timed turnoff: switchable (3 min < 45 dBr)
- Contour: switchable speech/ music
- High: 12 kHz / Â±15 dB
- Low: 100 Hz / Â±15 dB
- Low cut: 40 â 160 Hz (24 dB/Oct)
- LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM DATA
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crossover: Butterworth, 1.5 Hz, 24 dB/Oct
- Maximum sound pressure level: 128 dB @ 1m
- Dispersion angle: 90 x 45 degrees
- OUTPUT POWER
- Low frequency range: RMS @ 1% THF 320 W @ 8 Ohm; Peak power 460 W @ 8 Ohms
- High frequency range: RMS @ 1% THF 80 W @ 8 Ohm; Peak power 140 W @ 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) appr.: 18-3/10 x 27 3/5 x 19"; appr.: 365 x 700 x 482 mm
- Weight appr.: 79.4 lb. / appr. 36.5 kg