Behringer EUROLIVE VP1220F 800W 12" Floor Monitor
Unpowered Stage Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable, lightweight yet durable floor monitor that will faithfully deliver your sound.
The portable and lightweight Behringer EUROLIVE VP1220F 800W 12" Floor Monitor offers powerful, pristine sound in an easy-to-transport package. Use the EUROLIVE VP1220F speaker as a component in an expandable sound system. With both ¼" and professional locking-style inputs and outputs and recessed handles, the Behringer VP1220F is easy to deploy. The EUROLIVE VP1220F speaker's heavy-duty low-frequency driver delivers thumping bass and powerful midrange clarity while a high-frequency compression driver cuts through the mix with smooth, shimmering treble. This versatile Behringer floor monitor promises to bring you years of faithful sound reinforcement, ensuring that your music is heard the way It should be.
- Professional 800W 2-Way Floor Monitor (200W Continuous/800W Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Wedge shaped enclosure for perfectly aligned "sweet spot"
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Start hearing yourself without spending big bucks. Order yours today.
EUROLIVE VP1220F 800W 12" Floor Monitor Specifications:
- Type: 2-way Full-Range Loudspeaker
Continuous Power: 200 Watts
Peak Power: 800 Watts
Frequency Response: 55Hz-22kHz
Impedance: 8 Ohms
Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 93 dB (Full Space, 1 Watt @ 1 meter)
Dispersion: 80 x 50
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.3" x 16.9" x 22.6" (440 x 430 x 575 mm)
Weight: 35.7 lb. (16.2 kg)