- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
550 Watt 12" PA speaker system with integrated mixer.
It doesn’t matter whether you need a PA system for a heavy metal band, a church or a one-man show. You want a speaker that sounds great at whisper level—but can also level the house if needed. The Behringer EUROLIVE DSP Series takes all the guesswork out of matching the right speakers with the right amplifiers and crossover points, providing plug-and-play loudspeakers that are designed for hassle-free use and optimal performance.
Superior Sound Quality
The EUROLIVE B1220DSP loudspeaker system boasts 550 Watts that will simply blow you away. At its heart is a bi-amped 600-Watt engine, driving a high-efficiency 12" woofer, for brutal punch, and a 1.75" titanium driver, for crystal-clear high-end resolution. The internal amplifiers and speakers are designed to function as a perfectly matched team, ensuring great sound every time, all the time.
But the B1220DSP also has a brain—a powerful 24-bit DSP (Digital Sound Processor) that controls the crossover, dual compressor/limiters, phase- and time-corrections and even a noise gate. The intelligent dynamic EQ ensures your system sounds perfect at any sound level. It’s like having a tiny sound engineer inside each loudspeaker, making constant, subtle adjustments to optimize system performance, without you touching a single knob.
Instant PA System
With just a single B1220DSP loudspeaker system and one or two dynamic microphones, you can set up an instant sound system. Connect microphones directly to the B1220DSP via the built-in mixer section. Put the B1220DSP on a tabletop or speaker stand, and power up. It’s just that easy. And if you need more coverage, you can chain together as many as you like via the convenient Line Out XLR connector.
Now when you need a small PA, you can plug a microphone into the B1520DSP right out-of-the-box and start the show. The rear panel of this speaker features inputs and level controls for two microphones or line-level sources such as MP3 players, audio from a DVD deck or a laptop computer.
There are also Bass and Treble master tone controls and an adjustable Low Cut filter to help eliminate annoying breath pops and mic handling noise. An additional filter, which we call Contour allows you to select Speech (for enhanced voice intelligibility), or Music for the broader frequency range required for high-fidelity reproduction of music.
B1220DSP’s unique trapezoidal design makes it ideal for use in FOH (Front-of-House), as well as floor wedge and side fill monitor applications. Enclosures can be clustered, stacked, or even stand-mounted thanks to the built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket.
How Low Can You Go?
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE DSP Series loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in Behringer’s own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match application. The B1220DSP features an extremely powerful 12" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 45 Hz. That’s serious bass you can feel, as well as hear.
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The EUROLIVE DSP Series’ 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 90° x 45° sound dispersion pattern.
Let’s Get Technical
B1220DSP’s enclosure allows multiple positioning options: cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting with a built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket or positioning as a floor monitor wedge. The B1220DSP is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (127 dB @ 1 m) and provides a 45 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range.
- 550-Watt 2-way PA speaker with mixer
- 24-bit digital signal processor
- Digital crossover, phase and time correction, dual compressor/limiter
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter
- 2 ULN Mic/Line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- 12" long-excursion driver
Order a verstile PA speaker for any venue!
EUROLIVE VP1220D Active 550 Watt 12" Speaker Specifications:
- AUDIO INPUTS
- Mic/line (2): XLR (balanced)
- Input impedance: 27 k Ohm
- Sensitivity: -40 to +10 dBu
- AUDIO OUTPUTS
- LINE OUT: XLR (balanced)
- Ouput impedance: 120 Ohm
- DSP: 24-bit Motorola
- AD/DA converter: 24-bit 48 kHz
- Dynamic EQ: dual parametric
- Limiter: Dual protection for woofer and driver
- Noise gate: Variable (off to -30 dB)
- Timed turnoff: switchable (3 min < 45 dBr)
- Contour: switchable speech/ music
- High: 12 kHz / ±15 dB
- Low: 100 Hz / ±15 dB
- Low cut: 40 – 160 Hz (24 dB/Oct)
- LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM DATA
- Frequency range: 45 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crossover: Butterworth, 1.7 Hz, 24 dB/Oct
- Maximum sound pressure level: 127 dB @ 1m
- Dispersion angle: 90 x 45 degrees
- OUTPUT POWER
- Low frequency range: RMS @ 1% THF 320; W @ 8 Ohm; Peak power 460 W @ 8 Ohms
- High frequency range: RMS @ 1% THF; 80 W @ 8 Ohm; Peak power 140 W @ 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) appr.: 15-3/5” x 25 1/8 x 16"; appr.: 397 x 638 x 406 mm
- Weight appr.: 68 lb. / appr. 31.3 kg