- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An affordable, lightweight yet durable PA loudspeaker that will faithfully deliver your sound.
The lightweight and portable Behringer EUROLIVE VP1220 800W 12" PA Speaker offers powerful, pristine sound in a convenient package. Use the EUROLIVE VP1220 as a component in an expandable sound system. This Behringer PA speaker has both ¼" and professional locking-style inputs and outputs, pole-mounting sockets, and recessed handles for easy deployment. The Behringer VP1220 PA speaker's heavy-duty low-frequency driver delivers defined bass and powerful midrange clarity while the high-frequency compression drivers cut through the mix with smooth, shimmering treble. This versatile Behringer PA loudspeaker promises you years of faithful sound reinforcement, ensuring that your music is heard the way it should be.
- Professional 800W 2-Way PA speaker system (200W Continuous/800W Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth, and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultrawide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Start getting your sound out without spending big bucks. Order yours today.
EUROLIVE VP1220 800W 12" PA Speaker Specifications:
- Type: 2-way Full-Range Loudspeaker
- Continuous Power: 200W
- Peak Power: 800W
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 93 dB (Full Space, 1 Watt @ 1 meter)
- Dispersion: 80° x 50°
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.6" x 23.6 x 16.9" (370 x 600 x 430 mm)
- Weight: 39.5lb. (17.9kg)